Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Future of Gen Xers and Their Kids
- Why The President Wants To Give Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars To Toddlers
- A Child's Imagination at Christmas
- Headlines: High School Football, QuikTrip & Nazi Toy Ring
- NY Times: Pruitt a Leader in ‘Secretive Alliance’ Between Attorneys General and Energy Industry
Every weekday for over three decades, NPR's Morning Edition has taken listeners around the country and the world with two hours of multi-faceted stories and commentaries that inform, challenge and occasionally amuse. Morning Edition is the most listened-to news radio program in the country.
A bi-coastal, 24-hour news operation, Morning Edition is hosted by NPR's Steve Inskeep in Washington, D.C., Renee Montagne at NPR West in Culver City, CA, and locally by KOSU's Nikole Robinson Carroll in Oklahoma City.
Find out more about Morning Edition at NPR.org.