Most Active Stories
- Bixby High School Bypasses Band Contests In Favor of Further Music Education
- Why Are There 1,000 Unfilled Teaching Jobs in Oklahoma?
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
- Two Bills Seek to Replace End-of-Instruction Exams with One Test. But What Test?
- Climate Denialists In Congress Acting As NASA's Kryptonite
A new mobile APP for Food Trucks to get customers
Mon June 16, 2014
APP Connects Food Trucks with Hungry Customers
If you’ve ever been craving a delicacy from a certain food truck in Oklahoma City, you know how difficult it can be to know where it’s located at any given time.
Well apparently there’s now an app for that.
KOSU’s Michael Cross talks with Josh DeLozier about his new product to connect mobile vendors to hungry customers.
Josh says the app is simple and easy to use for food truck owners and workers who don’t have time to spend on social media.
He says it takes just 30 seconds to update things like location, menu and hour of operation to get the word to potential consumers.