Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The 'edgiest' singer on Israeli airwaves is an Orthodox mother of three
- Cracking Down on Frivolous Laws
- Oklahoma Right-to-Farm Legislation About More Than Agricultural Practices
- The US government finally lifts the curse of the 'golden cage' visa
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
Ryan LaCroix joined KOSU’s staff in 2013 after teaching for four years at ACM@UCO. He has been the co-host of "The Oklahoma Rock Show" since its inception in 2010. Ryan is also a contributing editor for Oklahoma Today magazine, the co-author of two books for the Oklahoma Historical Society, and the owner of the online music hub, OklahomaRock.com. He holds a B.A. in Journalism from the University of Oklahoma and lives in Norman with his wife Tiya and son Jaxson.