Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The 'edgiest' singer on Israeli airwaves is an Orthodox mother of three
- Cracking Down on Frivolous Laws
- Oklahoma Right-to-Farm Legislation About More Than Agricultural Practices
- The US government finally lifts the curse of the 'golden cage' visa
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
After three years as a part-time announcer at KTJS Radio in Hobart, Rachel Hubbard started her career at KOSU as a student reporter in 1999. Following graduation from Oklahoma State University, she served as KOSU’s state capitol reporter and news director. Today, in her role as associate director/general manager, Rachel continues to oversee the newsroom but also manages the day to day operations of the station. During her tenure at KOSU, Rachel has won national awards from the Public Radio News Directors Inc., and the Scripps Howard Foundation for her news coverage. She has also received numerous state and regional awards for news coverage and has been named to Oklahoma Magazine’s 40 under 40. Rachel loves to cook and is fond of non-traditional her non-traditional travel destinations including Timbuktu, Mali and a pygmy village in Uganda. She lives in Edmond with her husband Matt, stepsons Alex and Rafe and her two dogs, Oscar and Felix.