Jobs at KOSU
KOSU has ONE current position available.
KOSU is looking for data driven individual to join our development team. This data entry position is a part-time employment and is located in Stillwater. Candidate must have experience in working with databases to:
- Prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Willing to assist with the bi-annual fundraiser and occasional outreach events.
Data Entry Clerk Skills and Qualifications: Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level
Send resume to email@example.com.
KOSU does provide internship opportunities for college students. Students can attend any college and use the experience as internship, practicum or independent study credits. More information can be found here.