Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Schools Condensing Schedule to Save Money, Attract Teachers
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
- Worried about radioactive 'Fukushima' fish in the US? Don't be, scientists say
- Ten Commandments Monument Must Be Removed From Oklahoma's State Capitol
- New Mix: Husbands, Widowspeak & Nicolas Jaar
All Things Considered
Since 1971, All Things Considered carries the biggest stories of the day, thoughtful commentaries, insightful features on the quirky and the mainstream in arts and life, music and entertainment, all brought alive through sound.
All Things Considered is the most listened-to, afternoon drive-time, news radio program in the country. Every weekday the two-hour show is hosted by Robert Siegel, Melissa Block and Audie Cornish, with Ryan LaCroix hosting locally in Oklahoma City.
In 1977, ATC expanded to seven days a week with a one-hour show on Saturdays and Sundays. Arun Rath hosts on the weekends.
Find out more about All Things Considered at NPR.org.