Most Active Stories
- That April Morning: The Oklahoma City Bombing
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
- After the Bomb, Downtown Oklahoma City Sees Significant Resurgence and Growth
- Survivor Tree Stands Strong 20 Years After Oklahoma City Bombing
- Oklahoma City Public Schools Discipline Audit Finds Inconsistencies, Prompts Changes
Thu August 21, 2014
On Tap: What's Going On With Education in Oklahoma?
Common Core, high stakes testing, A to F grading of schools, teacher shortages… it’s hard to sort out what is going on in Oklahoma schools, and we’re in the middle of an election that is likely to change the direction again. Join us for On Tap, where we’ll discuss with teachers, administrators and the Oklahoma Department of Education what has happened and what we can expect in our kids’ classrooms next.
The event starts at 6 p.m., Wednesday, August 27 at Picasso Café located at 3009 Paseo Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73103.
One thing we do know is that everyone has different questions. We would like to go ahead and start the discussion now. Add your comments and questions to the discussion section below, and let’s get the conversation started now.
You can also fill out our Public Insight Network query that helps inform our reporting.
Decision came in Less Than Four Hours