As 2017 comes to a close, we hope you'll consider making a tax-deductible gift to KOSU. Support the quality journalism, independent music and the shows that you love!
We're happy to offer several special benefits for KOSU members during the 2017 Year-End Membership Drive (taking place through the end of the year).
1. Pledges of $60 ($5/month) will be eligible for the 2018 Keep It Local card.
The Keep It Local OK card help you discover the best local spots in town by rewarding you with discounts and incentives at locally-owned and locally-loved businesses across the state of Oklahoma.
Businesses located in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Edmond, Norman, Guthrie, Moore, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Midwest City, Yukon and now Stillwater!
2. Pledges of $120 ($10/month) will be eligible for a new KOSU/NPR mug.
This limited edition KOSU/NPR collaboration mug comes in black with an NPR logo on one side and the KOSU Uniquely Oklahoma logo on the other side.
- Sustaining members at the $10/month level are eligible to receive a KOSU/NPR mug for an additional one-time gift of $30!
3. Pledges of $180 ($15/month) will be eligible for the radio tower socks.
The limited-edition KOSU Radio Tower Socks, inspired by the Matt Goad design from KOSU's performance studio. They are a knit blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex (dress sock style) and are available in Ladies (9-11) and Mens (10-13).
4. Pledges of $360 ($30/month) will be eligible for ALL 3 Thank You gifts.
This is the ultimate KOSU fan package. Members can opt in to receiving the 2018 Keep It Local OK discount card, a KOSU/NPR mug and a pair of the Alive Mural Tower socks, available in Ladies (9-11) and Mens (10-13) sizes.
5. Pledges of $500 earn a day of programming.
This level of membership enjoys a day of their choice to have a special message read on the air. Members who choose this level will receive a follow-up contact from KOSU to settle a date and message.
6. Pledges of $1200 enter the Champion Circle
The Champion Circle level is a premium KOSU level. Members enjoy a Keep It Local card, a KOSU/NPR mug, a pair of Alive Mural Tower socks, the Day of Programming of choice, and invitations to exclusive events.