We're happy to offer several special benefits for KOSU members during the 2017 Spring Membership Drive (taking place between Wednesday, March 1 to Wednesday, March 8).
1. Pledges of $60 ($5/month) will be eligible for the 2017 Keep It Local card.
The Keep It Local OK card help you discover the best spots in town by rewarding you with discounts and incentives at locally-owned businesses across the state of Oklahoma.
Businesses located in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Edmond, Norman, Guthrie, Moore, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Midwest City, Yukon and Stillwater.
2. Pledges of $120 ($10/month) will be eligible for the new 'KOSU Alive' t-shirt AND the Keep It Local OK card.
The new 'KOSU Alive' t-shirt (pictured above) features a portion of Matt Goad's design that lives on the walls of our Oklahoma City performance studio. The shirt is a 100% cotton t-shirt and sizes run from extra small to 3XL.
3. Pledges of $180 ($15/month) will be eligible for the Radio Tower socks AND the Keep It Local OK card.
The limited-edition KOSU Radio Tower Socks are inspired by Matt Goad's design that lives on the walls of our Oklahoma City performance studio. They are a knit blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex (dress sock style) and are available in Ladies (9-11) and Mens (10-13).
4. Pledges of $240 ($20/month) will be eligible for our Brewery Tour and Tastings AND the KOSU pint glass AND the Keep It Local OK card AND your choice of the KOSU Alive t-shirt or the KOSU Radio Tower socks.
Members will participate in KOSU's Brewery Tour and Tastings at three Oklahoma breweries (Stonecloud Brewing Co. in OKC, Dead Armadillo Craft Brewing in Tulsa, Iron Monk Brewing Co. in Stillwater), one KOSU pint glass, plus the Keep It Local card, and their choice of the t-shirt or socks. Each member is allowed to bring one guest. Tour dates to be announced later.
5. $1 per day ($365/year) aka "The Ultimate KOSU Fan Package"
Members get it all! The Keep It Local card, the new KOSU Alive t-shirt, one pair of Radio Tower socks, the brewery tour and tastings, and the KOSU pint glass!
6. Pledges of $500 earn a day of programming.
This level of membership enjoys all of the above gifts (the Keep It Local Card, the t-shirt, the socks and the brewery tour and tastings), plus a day of their choice to have a special message read on the air. Members who choose this level will receive a follow-up contact from KOSU to choose a date and message.
7. Pledges of $1200 enter the Champion Circle
The Champion Circle level is a premium KOSU level. Members enjoy a Keep It Local card, two t-shirts, two pairs of socks, the brewery tour, a day of their choice to have a special message read on the air, as well as invitations to exclusive events.