Most Active Stories
- Bixby High School Bypasses Band Contests In Favor of Further Music Education
- Why Are There 1,000 Unfilled Teaching Jobs in Oklahoma?
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
- Two Bills Seek to Replace End-of-Instruction Exams with One Test. But What Test?
- Climate Denialists In Congress Acting As NASA's Kryptonite
Thu June 26, 2014
America's Test Kitchen Joins KOSU for 10-Week Summer Run
This Saturday at 3 p.m., KOSU introduces America's Test Kitchen for 10-week summer run on our airwaves.
America’s Test Kitchen Radio is a food program filled with clear, practical information, without the gourmet fuss. The hour is all about insights, tips and techniques that illuminate the truth about real home cooking. There will be some mystery, too, like why bad things happen to good recipes and the science behind good results.
We're soliciting listener feedback on the show during this test run. Visit this page to let us know what you think about this new show!
The team behind America's Test Kitchen Radio knows something about connecting with audiences. Some two million public television fans watch each episode of America’s Test Kitchen, the most watched weekend lifestyle show on public TV.
America’s Test Kitchen Radio host Chris Kimball will introduce listeners to an eclectic collection of test cooks and food experts from the Test Kitchen, and people who come at food and cooking from unique and useful perspectives, with rich stories to tell. Chris is a natural host during segments and call-in, and has moved easily from guesting on Morning Edition and other programs.
Native Language & Culture
Earn College Credit