Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Future of Gen Xers and Their Kids
- A Child's Imagination at Christmas
- Why The President Wants To Give Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars To Toddlers
- Headlines: High School Football, QuikTrip & Nazi Toy Ring
- NY Times: Pruitt a Leader in ‘Secretive Alliance’ Between Attorneys General and Energy Industry
Ryan Kiesel served three terms in the Oklahoma House of Representatives from 2004 to 2010.
Prior to joining the staff of the ACLU of Oklahoma, Kiesel was in private practice with a law firm in Oklahoma City. Ryan also teaches a seminar, Politics and the Law, as an adjunct professor at the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
Ryan received a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Oklahoma and a J.D. from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.