Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The 'edgiest' singer on Israeli airwaves is an Orthodox mother of three
- Cracking Down on Frivolous Laws
- Oklahoma Right-to-Farm Legislation About More Than Agricultural Practices
- The US government finally lifts the curse of the 'golden cage' visa
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
Ryan Kiesel served three terms in the Oklahoma House of Representatives from 2004 to 2010.
Prior to joining the staff of the ACLU of Oklahoma, Kiesel was in private practice with a law firm in Oklahoma City. Ryan also teaches a seminar, Politics and the Law, as an adjunct professor at the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
Ryan received a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Oklahoma and a J.D. from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.