Most Active Stories
- State of the Union, Medicaid Expansion & Teacher Pay
- AG Pruitt Files for Stays Pending SCOTUS Review of Execution Protocol
- As Authorities Use Permit Process to Scrutinize Wells, Oil Industry Remains Silent
- Headlines: Flu Deaths, Guns for Lawmakers & Cold Beer
- New Mix: Natalie Prass, Steely Dan & Screaming Females
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.