Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Alleged Nepotism at the Department of Education
- Confusion Fueling Oklahoma Outcry Over EPA’s ‘Waters of the United States’ Rule
- China: 'Serious' Terrorist Attack Kills 50 In Xinjiang
- KOSU to Air Gubernatorial Debate Thursday
- United Way Tornado Donations Rebuild Homes And Promote Physical, Mental Health
Kelly Burley joined KOSU as Director in September 2007. Burley returned to public radio after more than four years as Associate State Director for AARP Oklahoma. Burley first joined KOSU in 1990, first as a reporter, then news director and eventually program director. During that time, he won three Edward R. Murrow awards from the Radio Television News Directors Association, the National Journalism Award from the Scripps Howard Foundation, and two national awards from Public Radio News Directors, Inc. Kelly lives in Stillwater with his wife, Lisa. He has two grown children, Clint and Kara.