Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- School Scrambles To Preserve Newly Discovered Chalkboards From 1917
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
- Ten Commandments Monument Must Be Removed From Oklahoma's State Capitol
- Combat medics train for war in an LA emergency room
- New Mix: Kacey Musgraves, a Talking Heads Cover & Superhumanoids
Kelly Burley joined KOSU as Director in September 2007. Burley returned to public radio after more than four years as Associate State Director for AARP Oklahoma. Burley first joined KOSU in 1990, first as a reporter, then news director and eventually program director. During that time, he won three Edward R. Murrow awards from the Radio Television News Directors Association, the National Journalism Award from the Scripps Howard Foundation, and two national awards from Public Radio News Directors, Inc. Kelly lives in Stillwater with his wife, Lisa. He has two grown children, Clint and Kara.