Most Active Stories
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Gas With or Without Ethanol
- How The Big New Education Law Could Cut Testing Time
- UPDATE: Tulsa 107.5 FM Signal Outage
- Each year in New York, Gottscheers celebrate the culture of a city that no longer exists
- Headlines: Broken Arrow Murders, Weekend Heat & 2015 Oklahoma Music
Frank Morris has supervised the reporters in KCUR's newsroom since 1999. In addition to his managerial duties, Morris files regularly with National Public Radio. He’s covered everything from tornadoes to tax law for the network, in stories spanning eight states. His work has won dozens of awards, including four national Public Radio News Directors awards (PRNDIs) and several regional Edward R. Murrow awards. In 2012 he was honored to be named "Journalist of the Year" by the Heart of America Press Club.
Morris grew up in rural Kansas listening to KHCC, spun records at KJHK throughout college at the University of Kansas, and cut his teeth in journalism as an intern for Kansas Public Radio, in the Kansas statehouse.