Quarterly newsletter: PIN adds value for election coverage
Filed by KOSU News in Public Insight Network.
November 6, 2012
In this quarter’s installment of the Public Insight Network newsletter, we look at recent trends in source growth, query and email activity, and PIN-informed content.
We highlight examples of the variety of content that PIN partners have produced between June and September and the impact of their coverage. You can see (and download) the full content of the newsletter by scrolling through the file embedded in this post (at left).
Across the PIN community, the top queries (by number of responses) were:
- APM’s How do political divisions affect your relationships? – 531 responses
- MPR’s Where do you stand on voter ID? – 261 responses
- Marketplace’s Union Members: Are unions still necessary? – 251 responses
- NPR’s Giving up the job hunt – 235 responses
- WAMU’s Looking for America’s next great policy ideas – 177 responses
- The Wichita Eagle’s Tell us your thoughts on fluoridation of drinking water – 163 responses
Powered by WPeMatico